emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

emerald-eyedwanderer -> Journal-> Happy Belated Birthday, Lor

My Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Happy Belated Birthday, Lor
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 13th, 2004 1:13 PM
Update on Hallween, Cheryl and Tiffany want to dress up as playboy bunnies... I'm sure we could find a Hugh Hefner, lol but yeah I told them it wasn't happening. But no matter what we choose I'm excited - I haven't been to Windsor save one time we drove through when I was 12.
Yesterday was good times. I have been missing those lately. Class seemed forever, but once I was done it was a pleasant day. Lor and I hung out all day, it being her 21st birthday. We ran some errands, which were more fun then it sounds, then went out to eat at Damon's. Saw some people we graduated with and a friend's brother, it was cool, although we didn't win the trivia game... I can never win that damn thing. We then went to Meijer to purchase some things that we could now legally buy, well at least Lor can, and talked with a friend who worked there for a bit. We went back to my place and I got her addicted to Sex and the City, lol we ended up watching the first 10 episodes. Later Franie came over and we sat around an ice cream cake I had bought for Lor and we discussed the usual girl things, good times. I would love to do that more than once or twice a month, but we'll see. It's hard to believe Lorie and I have been so close for over 8 years, that's crazy. That's almost half of our lives. But then again all my close friends I have known for at least 4 years... that's the taurus in me - secure and set in my ways.
Speaking of friends, I got Tor on the phone and she says hey to everyone who cares.

Listening to NERD for some reason, alright I think they are... catchy. Don't tell Hira - that's her music genre (which I make fun of occasionally).

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Hmm...
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 16th, 2004 2:40 PM
I wonder who this un-named guest could be? unsure.gif

I KNOW UR COME OVER TO THE GOOD SIDEEE
Posted by Guest on Oct 16th, 2004 11:40 AM
WOO HOO LISH IS ROCKIN TO NERD, HELL YEAH!

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!