Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Oak

Birthday: 4-Jul-1951
Total Posts: 0
Realm: Tennessee, USA, Cherokee Indian Country, "Turtle Island"

I am a Half Breed they call iot here in the USA. Mom is Cherokee Indian, Dad is of Scottish blood. My surname name is "Wood" which is a Pictish name. I He also came from Scott & Harris Clans od Scotland. Wood is a Pict name.
We were tjhe Naked, wild, blue painted people that the Romans built Hadrians Wall across Northern Britany to keep we Picts out. So I have a double dose of indignious blood from 2 continents. I am an Artist of old, trsaditional items. Much of it is Native American. I do American Indian Pow Wows and pre 1840 American Frontier Living History events.
One day I will be in fringed buckskins and the next I will be in a Kilt. Some times I just wear fur to cover my body. I also Paint, draw and much 2-D artistry. I am 54. I was a Warrior at 17-21 for the US Army. That is when I earned my eagle feather. Noiw I could not kill a spider, and I have almost stoped eating meat. I have had my fill of death. I am on a Holy Mans path now. We Indians call it "The good red road"I am new to PC's and would like to know how to get back here and enter a picture of me and my Art work.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   
User has not made an entry yet.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!