аЯрЁБс>ўџ /1ўџџџ0џџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџьЅС5@ №П‹ bjbjЯ2Я2 0­X­X‹џџџџџџˆ2222222Fjjjj v F]ЖŽŽŽŽŽŽŽŽмоооооо$Reш2ŽŽ22ŽŽ„„„"2Ž2Žм„м„„˜22˜Ž‚ FWьОPШj6.˜м-0]˜MdM˜FF2222M2˜DŽЂ„А МXŽŽŽFF$jz FFjIn 1983 Keith Cooper presented me with an award for “Outstanding Service to the Club” I received many Presidents Appreciation Awards over the years and in 1999 the club made me a William R. Tresize Fellow In 2000 I was awarded the President’s Appreciation award for Service . I set up and maintained the Club’s web site. I also set up web sites for the Lions Medical Research Foundation, Miss Personality and Lions Camp Duckadang. I have also assisted the 201 Q3 District web site. I have been the treasurer of the Australian Lions-Quest Youth Institute for some time and prepared the Financial Statements and other accounting reports for them. "'VW•›ЮЯѓє  ц ч ‹ ѕэѕэѕэѕэѕэѕэѕщокЯhчqЩhчqЩCJaJh:@лhw3“h:@лCJaJhќ ЩhЛqCJaJhw3“hЛqCJaJVWЯа  ц ч ‹ њњњњњјѓјјgd:@лgdЛq ‹ ў.&P 1д:p—Аƒ. АШA!А"А# $ %А Фœ@`ёџ@ ЛqNormalCJ_HaJmH sH tH DA@ђџЁD Default Paragraph FontRi@ѓџГR  Table Normalі4ж l4жaі (k@єџС(No List‹  џџџџVWЯацч˜0€€˜0€€p˜0€€p˜0€€p˜0€€p˜0€€˜0€€p˜0€€˜0€€‹ ‹ ‹ џџUМg<>*€urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags €PersonName€ РЧЈБ‹ рф333Гцџџkeith х ЛqТDѓ[л P— wЖЪОќ ЩчqЩ:@л.єџ@€OOd%L OO‹А@џџUnknownџџџџџџџџџџџџG‡z €џTimes New Roman5€Symbol3& ‡z €џArial"qˆ№аhm:С&r:С&a*a*Ё$№ Nj‚€24ŠŠ3ƒ№H)№џ?фџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџТDџџUIn 1983 Keith Cooper presented me with an award for  Outstanding Service to the Club keithkeithўџр…ŸђљOhЋ‘+'Гй0М˜ј ,@ P\ x „ œЄЌДфVIn 1983 Keith Cooper presented me with an award for “Outstanding Service to the Club” n 1keith3 eiteit Normal.dottkeith.d3itMicrosoft Word 10.0@^аВ@&€&ОPШ@„PйОPШa*ўџеЭеœ.“—+,љЎ0< hp|„Œ” œЄЌД М ф8ŠA VIn 1983 Keith Cooper presented me with an award for “Outstanding Service to the Club” Title ўџџџ ўџџџўџџџ !ўџџџ#$%&'()ўџџџ§џџџ,ўџџџўџџџўџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџRoot Entryџџџџџџџџ РFЗYьОPШ.€Data џџџџџџџџџџџџ 1TableџџџџWordDocumentџџџџ0SummaryInformation(џџџџџџџџџџџџDocumentSummaryInformation8џџџџџџџџ"CompObjџџџџџџџџџџџџjџџџџџџџџџџџџўџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџўџ џџџџ РFMicrosoft Word Document MSWordDocWord.Document.8є9ВqRoot Entryџџџџџџџџ РF№ƒtzэSШ4€Data џџџџџџџџџџџџ 1TableџџџџWordDocumentџџџџ0 ўџџџ ўџџџўџџџ !ўџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџ3§џџџўџџџўџџџўџџџ2џџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџўџџџ ўџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџx@є€ќ (X_AdHocReviewCycleID_EmailSubject _AuthorEmail_AuthorEmailDisplayNameА ЯНш? Thank youkowen@aanet.com.au Keith OwenSummaryInformation(џџџџџџџџџџџџDocumentSummaryInformation8џџџџџџџџјCompObjџџџџџџџџџџџџjџџџџџџџџџџџџўџ џџџџ РFMicrosoft Word Document MSWordDocWord.Document.8є9ВqўџеЭеœ.“—+,љЎDеЭеœ.“—+,љЎ€< hp|„Œ” œЄЌД М ф8ŠA VIn 1983 Keith Cooper presented me with an award for “Outstanding Service to the Club” Title