ࡱ> 5@ Mbjbj22 32XXMFFFF$j4D$^R j 0 QF0D!OR!!/0_S\F F Eulogy by William Keith Owen (Continued) I remained as a Bricklayer until I was 22. I then worked as a Cost & Production Surveyor until I left Wales in 1972. I met Margaret when I was 18 and she was 16 we were married in 1963 at the Methodist Central Hall in Tonypandy. We were blessed with 2 sons David and Geoffery and we are very proud of both of them. In 1972, fed up with the weather and politics and wanting a better life for my wife and children we emigrated to Australia. I found a position with Beazley Homes as their Cost Controller. After 12 months I was promoted to General Manager. I left Beazleys to start and manage a new building company Glen Crest Homes; I remained with them until 1978. I joined Bovis Homes as their Estimator and was later promoted to State Building Manager. In 1981, I took up a position as State Building Manager with Costain Homes. In July of that year I fell from a bolting horse and broke my spine ending up as a Paraplegic. After a year in Hospital I returned home. I taught myself Oil Painting and Calligraphy and started writing name tags, Certificates and menus for company functions. I even inscribed a book that was presented to Sir Joe BejlkePeterson. I started my own Estimating Business and between Calligraphy, Oil Painting and Estimating, I once again joined the work force. I was lucky to get a full time job working from home as Senior Estimator for Oriel Homes. I was to stay with them until 1999. I then took over the bookkeeping for Pacrim Exports Pty Ltd. For a social life, after I came out of hospital, I joined the Golden Valley Keperra Lions Club in 1983 and made firm long lasting friendship with some of the members. There has been a group of current and past Lions members who have met regularly on a Friday enjoying each others company for a few hours; they have become our extended family. If it was not for their friendship and the fellowship of the Lions Club members, I dont know how well we would have existed. I owe them my life and I will be forever eternally grateful to them. I love them one and all. The other loves of my life are my grandchildren who are Daniel and Rhys. PS. Keith was also eagerly awaiting the birth of his 3rd grandchild to Geoff and Beth who is due in March. Celebration of the Life of William Keith Owen  31 Oct 1941 to 4 Jan 2008 Order of Service Welcome Poem Reading, Janice Derrett, Sister of Keith. Eulogy, Celebrant. Tribute by Grandson, Daniel Owen. Tribute by life long friend, Ian Gibbs. Lions Tribute, Lion Neil Finlayson. Tributes by friends, Eddie Blom, Roger Lukis, Keith Cooper and Ian Ryan Sons Tribute and his recorded playing of Misty as requested by his dad, David Owen, Sons Tribute and Poem as requested by his dad, Geoffrey Owen. Closing Music My Little Welsh Home Friends are invited to join us for light refreshments at the family home at 3 Yellow Wood Drive, Ferny Hills. Poem Read by Janice Derrett Death is a gateway We all must pass through To reach that fair land Where the souls born anew. For mans born to die And his journey on earth is tough Its a short span of years beginning with birth And like pilgrims we wander until death takes our hand And we start on our journey to Gods promised land. A place where well find neither suffering nor tears Where time is not counted by days months or years And in this far city that God has prepared Are unending joys to be happily shared With all our loved ones who patiently wait On Deaths other side to open the Gate. Poem Read by Geoffrey Owen Let me live by the side of the road Where the race of men goes by The men that are good. The men that are bad. As good or as bad as I I would not sit on the scorners seat, or hurl the cynics ban. Just let me sit by the side of the road and be a friend to man Eulogy by William Keith Owen I was born in 1941 in the small welsh coal mining village called Penygraig in the Rhondda Valley. I have one sister, Janice who is 4 years younger than me. I started school at the Graig yr eos (Rock of the Nightingale) infants school. I later went to Tai Junior Boys School and then on to Graig yer eos Secondary Modern Boys school until I was Fifteen. After my 15th Birthday I started work as an apprentice Bricklayer. I was awarded the City & Guilds of London Institute Certificate & A Full Technological Certificate in Brickwork which allowed me to teach Bricklaying. I was awarded five prizes for passing my exams including the National Coal Boards Apprentice of the year award. This was an award that covered the whole of the United Kingdom. Continued over  +,-[fjl  l m t u ) * + - ^ _ ( ) 4 > u v    C D Z[89ǿǿǿǷǷǷǿǿǿǷǿǿǷǿǿ⬷Ǡhf\Ehs"tCJH*aJhEohEoCJ aJ hClCJaJhs"tCJaJhf\Ehs"tCJaJhmMCJaJhCJaJhEoCJaJhf\EhCJaJhs"ths"tCJ aJ ?,-l m u v  89$a$gds"t $]a$gdEo$a$gds"tM(+,-.1KL\]^fgux{ǷDz{t{t{t{t{t{t{t{t{i^ihs`h|=mH sH hs`hDUmH sH  hs`hDU hs`h|= hs`hs"ths"ths`hs"t5>*CJhs`hs"tCJhSxCJaJhzxChzxC5 hzxC5jhzxChe5>*CJUhzxC5>*CJhzxChzxC5CJOJQJaJhmM5CJOJQJaJhzxCCJaJhf\Ehs"tCJaJ$()*+,./01`gdzxC$]`a$gde$]`a$gdzxC`gde`gdzxC$f]`fa$gdf\E1K]^fggh  '"^"gdDU"^"gd|=gds"t $]a$gds"t ` gdeh&'+,2!"78Z !"EFגגtlaahmMhmMCJaJhoyCJaJh )hoyCJaJh )CJaJh )h )CJaJh )hDUCJaJh )hmMCJaJhmMh )5>*CJaJhEo5>*CJaJhmMhmM5>*CJaJhs`CJaJhEoCJaJhmMCJaJ hs`hDU hs`h|=hs`h|=mH sH &'()*+,-./012!"8ZgdDU,_!"Fe()HI$a$gdmM$a$gdf\E $]a$gdEogdmM $]a$gdoygdDU()02;<=MḼ̥́ĚhmMhmMCJaJh CJaJhf\EhmMCJH*aJhs"thmMCJ aJ hmMCJaJhf\EhmMCJaJhEoCJaJhf\Ehf\ECJaJh )hDUCJaJhmMhmMCJaJ;<M$ ]a$gdmM $]a$gd)|$a$gdmM1&P 10:pSxA .!Z"#$% PDd5!*1J  S &Ame3RfU F.6.$BDFfU F.6.$BJFIFC     C   " }!1AQa"q2#BR$3br %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz w!1AQaq"2B #3Rbr $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ?S(((((((((((((((((((Z)@SL@Pw5Ҏj5Pޠ*1hȬa#FY'V4zzѸz7ޥ؏͍֌޲?8jz2+1uHzpԣ4sKTPCR =X])N@Q AJ@ѺE%-QEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEҢ]@4f]ji~lVE׈M3ܨj{u\{"Aҹi&UR]v5!וx@N>sZb\{#~uNoƿ?:kI|4c~S%tj?:/rΗ0{Ch?:6Oμ.O9;wΫO=O[K=?Z,O[wh'H&A8 >!r|W2?.aH!?~N3q c:OH%Ù Kտ `w@ޭ9ʟh?:/)_󯟏dΥ} AոjZξxO9:-xjE`ȼ[#|c^Ʈ1S>?:#o|J+o}~EVSSޯjN?y+ȗR= yuZ,UrމAN mEZIW5S*ps@Ţ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()7u4RRE}RBӞMy+`%|H-|yF I_kM8 ^g3k&)ŝߌֱCy5ZR~zcJOzÜi-ψ]٬C(-Iܛ#U7ojOjOWqYZCޘn֡wMĵ|$Mvtݚ&mKd&wFvVA!aIo6ѽZJFdM{oؿ~'wޛ?7B@tw:_4^eF۹wr?h(;Ԣr(7=>bMeaޚoZ=5ei.rs7SRuV]̥_=9>c_xw_\Pw*1Z\OA{fl2nkV?Ԑj ;IԇU2~h>)~|5MWx;WgtUk3m#P9[@?ߘw:Rg4 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (hi:RC%Qր&Q{u֨FKi$ڂUN¼R8q#xO1jHs+z_v:wU_e)v r)k* Q]~c eܸO4% ީK"+#PV5?0MZյ%ڼ:j?$?L5f9>(ԌNk}M_.̲UKլYQ{=Ҙ /ޣП%.bbnWzZ?ت7+lO,ry6=b^'͝g\Υ\mF;E[{Ҩ3WM˗D'o3XzpپⴉqP}bCl_^[6L+KFXus}+rz4^ۉ/Ll3VzŏgI~m/ܢԕ%ͳȿc#*EMrOy|Q[y/ϿEd}yjp$Ω\iė)/܉j$3n%?myMm#/ ΟlT>t~jlR%ؼm7nT6^oFX$/}՟shUKBnX9Me}3Uu~:TڰlE]QHg}g.ڇR/>UuYG) 2}r?^ugn1:ͽ5##Gw?٪VڒmVhڶH'ƻ *ʛFC^1[!EٟL3P fCO'xkju}ئ727"|̿`v~k2| ~.O_{_~3i,o]D,ǩ?7zݷJ׏Le㙫-%gޕDO?WjxWsv;7+N+AWf_޿ɲf~*M_6[r"&D>j$ch6=jX_w=UKMjaM٧EH{m]G5bʉV/۳SʳEN]7,*/ܸX"Mxo.r!hYh7oum2yNk?;do y֔>+kp"V-l[8ZҵYQ|?T4 *ow֜:VoE: iܫVVPUoOOKˈW|O=U6S_.l^櫻O:XcȫWs$| [oJDxد|_U}:mOyh~yRUoQAV΃-r%Ti&~M.-? h7Pe鲢QwcU_Dc֞f[xMv:MR(2|Ll,bk.2U_swJ~jmfJ}Zm[JdsJ''~hNcqҵtEjߊȵ9$O)&^l1:Wce]kd }]xeEdAݣk|fdk[QK0#N\]#~ubgAQSVCBޠw4Rf6q@\.SPҧq\ψ@x+ ?8%Q@q5nO/;J| |<ΪꈫXR'v|ykė:. e?v&o<y_o3譵U;&GY_)iWg|)cMFyZT7]E c2-3\>wA)mfjT*)8 s_>WҬ]"+N~Ugu1nPS𖃧I,_/M;E W[m[Fi繋muw7KhVx|mo՗#{m5)[m5EkkPxyOJ;ѬݼHl4t]sL[o5oKgQ#GyV[GK?fm@fK{t7V4_w[|=(SdhO}h UlocGOԮQ>D᎕mJCq)z!V .}3'=LٵlDu?{U٠D=~z\-5wzGeML,}K9egyr~ =|}?Zj4{bRy|3+ze,w_+gM*oIY*~Vw=eGHՄgEs*mɗJf-mVUo޻4KTfOoD_X]lv<*[MQj`xr݄;|V2c(U/G#\ٮ`TkoOq<7!g-̵iZ:"zv[L29G[ִn3םhEfe}zWd=5!#kκM?U:u5djq־~OνCxPp:Sx~qּAJ?SR7Νڞu>7vSyγ$vBf\j3M O:wR:)/M{M1d.c)m/  |QIYA~u׊YIHcZxvkNF}u(*ҟ+Ss]uA8&tJhE7zx^  ]ZN+V,I{(-QEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQERG,4lwWWjWxbVRlmj +| 6_s!{˿=Dⷐ\^IƳ'+Y!nf.W&'&rb)Iz>.w˻}d(O6S֠5(:1Ac_uu9ПlFլ6o%7wC})T Jvգ|EoǙQ_wߧMxűxcF!_~%eji{+TN̑X>sjx;,^iqn͵OV>X<*lʩm_t75M Gj Ee؛kCҌHzT+m+Vyݭ+ן|Ҽ1lO|ѤfiWQ ʟ3]o*linV5v/˹?xo}oWW{mIRV7Qm:~`{4 ~_.tIw]gvGZж|D*96ksoY}m$GjŞΏ\7]{mhf≚"r#mQ<*6Vsn?2rhZmyӳem 8Fi6Ϸ}_1_mҪMEӬ]dm* Xߺ_~a~o qIwon[4OyoTmmp>}}/YXlDJ&oZޢNs_?z?w]jʐ\*{>suXޟ f\sk/p?n%vj^us~zǼҙ'~~z;\,O*6M/5_+wUҙ"K"mo!KYTs TlYEOnjiW^\K\U&%r>j|?OmuM:} l}wl_6 'o'.,U_wT1(ay]nJfnMKv>KWL>+cJJF2Cug+3J>j+7W&C<ƗSR>WIe3} 14DrF.ՄtT}_mV>mC@DkMh%E߲Ve-$8^Ȇsɯb]NǶ1rVq=AI{ׂ) iό#s ֿ4&[F%{$Jz1IO"/UQsҼW_#D^kz5$ysQG0qR֦aEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEP djwJkV_\li16q%6[~"K9`[2E/yN+Y6pLn~jš&+R=fsŁ9vkz-":%z>j B;iAmjj~GBP>}>ml3E?|V@2r+RQAcC妻O ![hVT3W>"Klbclo}ŭ^X|-|eLYE<{ٞWu26NS1 #}[EYt;©|+$KUg>J!ޛ7_]^A5t"R?u?+B}F֣Jzm@ͳOۨSҍ(5!穟v6P%Pe??ء?ߣ >}4vtδf{ꖫr"W}y?f6~Z>m&*׮ zniYYַ}׽jmVoଋz&_kaY|oܮY f_i[B{v42bex*[h_o6amz ϷuC<΋V);Qs$PѲ:=ݫ } E3} U/iﺊm?۠xŭ$Wgs*vjԷ[^ |6-Nc2vVug̒3T3:jey2V ͟»ޘο{}gn?ݭ//j<;v$[\BD.RJ[f]4'O?hZ/OG޾ ־'ѵ9c*XO/{iֽZs^R]Ɵ7?Z-oU5W?z%K}Ќfz;E:Z TsVjEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQERZc \2 ^쉹(Hr^ |JZVZn=n%>gHd(LrB1E Nn(ػh>]zgFϞgԿ~A|e7e@cϻGux'-U+6e+5|-cN._+_A(H¶/4;H7l{rxV"^n?]^Ru&M:]z/ r)PhXXo>rp\yseuz?_)CH݅6_Ļ~JtzW55எoEG1Wz**?ۭ;Guz.wņ{nIMhlr5iVlcw/vvs}-WWTȶ:аշ3O"R.4?2֘O\ſ:}J*kAbJYz?۫pAlgaԙ6+*+Zsl(>Jtޙi<{/w3T#Iݲr7.T[Ej`d 窷*Ww>7[6%GfΟՇڭUMgM3M:6_+ڏGe_UFhkMl&oQ/2|ֲ z럑fEQ"L7}oޤ]gRo*Ldgovp/WWn|_Z'Xo}>I;ċߞ'~rMʉ뾙i?l綉V}nMUs6&K[:nߞx*{|RWة\{7t]?ݯ4ҟ߯@ҟUJG#UѨzz}Euٳi(%7fRmt- MQ:6ڵ/i_UB~ez{C RYu߈:k2 Ǣ+U\q.c29O2yG]}vVo^a67*)%fBw/ ݟz|z 6?+ɛM KJ5jD~Gj&׳ؚV<=kHYcތϺ? :c~פͻWu}h_={0>NgK1XޙpJi#lW_n/nA5#$u]ij(d*ZL斀 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (Z\[jiNz77cc8k{בk#.sXɜsfd%,QՑѳCZ?@FCo߿k"g;~('7Zw˷;PFգOGT9FhGUGFզ\9(z<6|s x%g{7}_HxUG.g/_/7W+&ZդN$6E{->ٷy_~TihTQJVy^]GlPnICK[pRWf[pd۷bW1R$Nz>̯;'M|ܭx6Qwa ĻۮvI~oŲl_Abi[-g[m6:O[UԗMU}+e%eoĭ(KyW](T/ Ҵ_Eq3iMk+"6x"'eҴojL}:'޸v+6v[^}l/C/-/) [U{\ʟiy]lT{"%Osk̉~ƦXx+vU;WO% =}&Z'}GsE?=G)q1߾omWJ^]B)v2t[[WmctX%Ƭ{eWIv}Jޙ#5W׳ʭozW-Wf}+o:/WE#Ĝ5$j<73sEͿ$t-ګLms}\& o+;]RvR9#Ce:Ld7v͔zįu7ބ(/C6Pe U [}>F]P+xJf˷Z[k[٬*ǞFRo,V]k񞚶m5q#_"RεGfT+oݬV_e߹z>tN-R*ozՅm̮߭>؊`4o^ ?WLW|^̯|W s3%Cؾj|:}Ե&\}THI9KDwʏz7|Zb?_G+2" 5 G^.GD$i#}'PF9l$^gr%@A]4@QEQEQEQEQEQEQEzGmRkŏ {r+dSž0\樮 wۓր.fuQmAqPKF•Hz=:澈,DrH5my"Ss^m+Nwzψ~l9ӨMxf K+jbVrqvL?w)#>?jЉ_5͟6>*ANM:?ܭCw ?ۥLO#A u(/53eAJ(:|o|%;=7e9MiިG35o,O| ߿{;5}r>;ZDrIeIZUeb}U"ثgy֏3XyQ~͗G~JG:$uM[6ꛗjLJ][¿-q'JE-uXwkUޮ-RvDđ&߿e~sDҮ>!Yoڵ.UcH[k!wVM| FRufDmm$^DoWg}XѮ[_JU2}~MM?{7u^>Osu=?Zv ~n6W/ov**H1jW-s/jO*'i+7S"HhZFPҭV4;h<Ag ·?ex*XX}Si =W6:M߈X܉ݧ1vKOej?շy>Rb|7\ětg֭)l߿?Z5mbu̷?ܬɓc؟ܮ xT߳~oEg(~XE,^@eٷ7o[˶㉨t(+oCҤ_Ku}i WG6fOnҺKsneF߾`ݾƦ.P1FQGCYwmJzݹ f u(o{6/bG9[ Nrϖ/*UWuMj~/߯5ԡȶLNkՉ͉JvfifI[gm/#Klssj:$4uI{L~ߞO)Kdm+d*WoCvRR'G]j}ʗZ1Q}ʗgh "/gV_>Uȵ =zO?ߨ\U/zU*Aq<+к\o"vttܿ-}+/G]KIwW͗6f[|xrU>-OFȤo:Bݽ+Ԭw{-}j/t1GW?f^ԴM^? ^϶i~WWezQ3et˟G\/^k Fv}HxM;}1澀޲'kxJ@zl$BgA&L:VVr$H9@sܱQEQEQEQEQEQE֧TR&+^\\v7eZ"j]ze)XټG?=-Wj:'?UO'Y3Lk#+EwiG03x0~zͻ'p_rxܪ篽\Gƙ\.#vxO53)4Ջ5rwP,i3P`)*P){GѿԸ|v+ OPhMٳgNcmC(hA4{ѳϙ(tj%VQ:wl ?دu?j.ߑE'hGu>ͨvӫ<˿V:|Go᝙^T]w uWi;Z y{l]OPv3lў$_~h;<{M+ [kƿew*5X2o}*~XfogOqJ/tKsun??zG]jy{;|t*xcR7^?mtvđ'گ݁3.|'oEƫsnx6EyRFGKfޭ_;RŷdMwֶcVfvVgo`n}\dT|Ps4|U-_KY7ެO_3~/'?xH\N'hgO>lp>5 %wmgGEB¾UO'Yݱv7OXҗ>S>_zGMg n)kygʕMɽ|%XmWz5uZ۷+̶ҧu(V]%FzY3le~ҧ7y B>^1!}V9O4oDR8%ѓS+Seix+߭͟#ihozfMNvmvh"\?i5CJ ?ډmK>Zojȑ S}ʕڮcviubmn2m x/=Nߒ}.xA)7𳣷msmZr6ϒŠׂ}͛%Or>{j|.ګr%:"ijOՕW*E/ޫ=ek os.IZgYMxy&VF=6^>#;YJ |ٯE׬NA5i{OZJ:?$W? , g_13} 5BPU4E3]4vK_" 1[0+QEQEQEQEQEQE4.qj썵keIupux5o2Wo.א7Y[d (]\sU]r~/fQ9+=j)pt 9E)b~}f7}mcS6lZȰ-QF?ۡGrvobmZ(9(OGE3`:75Ej}uiZVA%|hAASz| ?= ^>OWx'wb}6WQCkʿq֜NR<ĖҥE#ϱ>nJ/"IeQ؟X.fU~]Z&onP.fOZUD0̩d/ZIKۈ"m*؟{f&uԮU>O[~ҾDUaO\g4Ez7MH%W:iQ: 6^L_,>Vϓggy,/=t ~jmkYg%̿yR/+Kd?U55#K#LWܵƞXGVsT!lL߇z< loʿ'ח^!eM?W%I{|4}~4Z|\kowmߒmt/WxC xB>AtOKskNV}9]ꈋo3o)J=,&XGx񖴞TvZ7k+g}=yx'\}WwC [Z^Cݾ>y<%*Qbw? [nGbD!H`HmRxtg_>:X+2:}Q)c~B+52|w~-.o%?േ껡޻_ew^ ,6TwJci^>oVo^#]>Vڳ?ߋO|4!,k>‰:[{ηoV=㯐E+ȋ+U9}/tc6cGe_3W-_jOso~mXZ'^K?ѭ=V~@K\5Q"R} 7WlJʻ޼Mx< p ]g*"y>a/t#G4v۷z;U3[x7[)Z^ch$;x%OcR__-ϋb۷劬Mf/ݮ"%MK6 Hv%WH}zϳ];%xf(>r>ZxbXѭ'Y6}rtKNuk3A%M.Hm]ņ\DʿZc{|o KK7z淲%{o+6jׇQs |=wzUC?|E*!'/=E\~5u'7Ko;-nc!}>j?ܠ9bEL4ϑ5A zҬ:o'F%DyK߹^V&`˽xrZ>E6;۫=R]v:WKK l5ibUW?s {蔥;:}]gWK[oDɲ]Y{Xiz[?:U/7wWf\#?!MWXExǃoI, %m>7PS^*\\Ly*r Īdz|2N+Q9 FrY̴}Ϻ})6P>ը֢e3+ (S6ϻOOr~Q^?ߧ]d>^a/=F!OaFϞ7TP}1eO(#Ȇdޏ_;`O_2oZ WU~ȕ?|Nl4qi;(A>O+|:=[&56^aIvC]_O=7>!nlՕ7fRdt Mgįxm'ZgmW\~}4Betצ"[C=aYWzmMRG~Fvy=z>M˷}QW?Wg{&iH~ŢiȻ%ڳnO˱?T|O~,mwERXa8/|鲮&2𞍩|Z}h2?z+7X񟊵-7ȶgicf{/UkO[Dꩵ~MS_&wnzu_٧⍟gk#/ƍnWKX<+ޕ/tMVivQJsרxRO>O%S'5,fk$ie_>7/me?w4 ~Z-66ߴ7%eXi5kM>ŚU2.)?͔{#sWߊnbҸ[}+ڎ#^_[OX.n-ͻ7ߞfIvʎB2suy|rK_I|s-y7Oԭ-;k嵖e>_F! mΏݝ?k{'_] xbѾ=txyq>j<7,?7~Xt%RO+y3'\\ǧ.SOwܪ<_?71LT363lfк~-9nYynՇclؕynyetw}嶗ZyrΏ&Df~*㵙݉]mO'sJ6)iZYʒb+kky ʩk*R]ҳlOc.B%Bh TrTh,1K;.7U/~ڒL}{oLf&?-XsGN?* k=}+D")7]Vg(V)}KK )|2;)9_(ݻϏk:#FwV#s(m57y}ϻm^cOW]]9MO~*s =aEE3zܴØ6-7gF͍:-TM]j!sH⾉=I'_ז_ó=}kGfJdY1t*˞nNwS2=ꌫJhx2forQ>e[G_ZkSzGݯЄ*s|k;}Õ!Z,3>x|m }/hq^[FE {~HWAYXx")ը((((((|O|R63g~kzv?9gEd~W|ݔԁ}??ܣgGͶ ==E|O(#>_CC7ݶ)PX১GLwo}?VZԻ"9E?ݣf2?wGz7j_j,.>o#jTy'=Ҿ&a=Wv:-EojԼ7.?7W!% 4)R6LSY&+|7Fw?>v^;{=%_J)J蔽˔?~zw)n||CkUῶYM"3Y:}WWkwv*˽]ڸ*rT:mm]ͼtukݽugZ7+m߿\Xn[ZvHYϩ+Źo۩|17렳[U??اYI4Kb/|ܭ"i~D{m=b+o1:? xW6YUa6ZO*'?Y-dI|gޥs5g䫔cB__Ux]+9.Ȼcol[J7|_1J~KsOm̬7 }+e3[OJnt>GgOO+R1O=*߭ߝ-~gnvڶ;wldzyovfIl/P^[Km+ߒz4&FM/?Wl5tX3[Iy^D7j}⼾TR㬥NUvfCAs nOՇm#ݷ{~\%sOrȿ+|ęmZyq,jZbk>iֆbn3;ӓ6ݫ ~pwTk o%FUu~\.~OU) v|zW;nȏQjN66ydp_4,WKJfw,sߕɗrKJ+":遟}yk[o:6mX?-Q˗0!C m_1\uTʫo߯u/=G݉GզnGm>bGAzWwap^M^`"G "ާl~nb3OiVG(k~9fHG~Z9F?_vSr٦̻_׬ǪK}k~o5wcsGl,?u1]YywUWϟg!&ﹷ*M-ږo@Z$u|_O6&c7Jx dWmϪٱ]'r^;ށl[FqW._6+H.>(((((((|m~Fv2753yf.OֹyY&>>I7S2G(-PG_NwN=:vϹGG0PFJG|tbjLw(oJvՠP)F> AA(DZ? >o@QҜPPݶӶlvrޏ"Q?[}l-be?b:JQ;^]>:o&K5oq47\O{s5 {]+Wv:~JV5Bl2[}tQ<1cf;ko*W%Myn}ehcm•lܻMo"|+WN<7C߿- Hs}Lz>̩pO-%WlWD ;moW_E5R"W{r+m.r|) '_S[h軥I}}E(UU7;>БA+eݭe^5F1tD]қzmZxbjwli^[61þ{k;mak+.R(Smqݲ̯(g~]mamnT_'ݬ{|:o3Ռt,6Sm߮AԠM2=kMsZG7䗼yyS_=]Ji䮡vzܣo:i_-XTha|ɓc}9L}JgTvxYv;cͻ}~c#hԾFO}Tm4BG5HU%ufx&fݱo`2 &UUS9 ^43lQx5S*KIVax ʿʗ.Wҿ/ߓjͳ|j_ ]Lݻ}Kc#'Qg"E7['mw攉iW2'JM ЙD3֩_T[# Gۺ?9G̔JcG1 r?+.6x;U=^c١_v{Vf̎w](ҟ8&ݯTn'ʭGWDjjonrOq_}}y{vW*UC7Oܱ-'^ʊzev͹E}$v>Y(b ( ( ( ( ( ( (>=}#/swrRX3<=H(;O߱>z)*_P_(l~j?T/zJgQG#->r""{z.b?e2dOOؿ:gm~GLR"Rn r䢏k2Q@ruE(eKL=?{cgCT J)X'ogkcܮ~o/lV/.ٵ$Y~Oj?Pu&.nWO!}Wga>]k~}xNjr. m{ǖh#m@m|^o73mX2 7,vWlzYf6N~Ό%K9rRsx.Rr_[XE2=-UڎS5 +o)+jGTM,-ٮAЖh)vVѡ+Md?w%tmvgwkeWo)jyc𜧏/XJR^xw={G^Y?Z O9eJҥZ}cw^SE2E`kԼUggt\ͳzEUG^vDWq7Y _??J^==G1j5&|m\ ћt ,^% R %ܠ{OeIn/z%giZEYvf]F25|*)ouzñ~j;W/ߓ_DTtnf7*W/arʋ]U4_{f28*Gg߻mCuvg]ߺdؿިHf^"\ j͹Et4o.f]-,W/r_7ԗ#+[~rN [ϷFRO_\,vުpT!~ dPmܿJ<C`~uҼ-6R8O+/ׁ>^o5W|\\F>סkYjĔ_]l꒹>thr e=CvRBSѳ{UTMzQ"E}F_۶#e뺛ZkJ yFTzUyY)5m^CO+~1{VW~uX*eynLd܏G7ѫKlEn}'^BŇ p m,6]0V<E0Nr%Nk῅>3Q%3+kB"r+iK'b!6Z-Jk(((((((s;s޹+gWtXֹO%%5?NR /Ql)5{˻(wVPP,7-?>1?J:GJ#ToEQPDjbmOb gެCE 9FӾmܡGUr}?Ѿ9QGQ/EP~PۢvZ;%G (3^@߽Z]__a-՟bkϲv}*##vGiO˷<"OWԟ65zyj%c]v\Յ TVkFo{W߬~n'^oIJv-KX[m! H>__UwW5Y,j'be)+{=)?~j["|[F'GOulܪ:WZ]) kX MB}/?Qғd^ޡwCʡ|zO$o]7T2Ε"/k-bwR_`j4N_2|EWc}r$?mS_o-6ϕwQ7}?^?}lG[-~߻]Si28 |cງo禝!8Q|4B"R0"AB3|/t7߉aMX{XJdot~i܍Ex7{1&I:6cɯb25c%= L$Ch(h-QEQEQEQE|ՔzZ:Ƭ✝#r>GO(%sL:)(a?e>Qz((|i~#9.`|ģ)3giCʲ2FٶtP|GZ?ܣ^?NGP|GG (ѳomQR(,Lࠎ`?ۣe}3gO cP_3-SP5'kk_&ն%gvlW쩑߄Dy7_}~j$3ټJZkivnnQ"x%k\<16p.+u fץo+b?Z >j^avQ]pj~raB+nsۉX&j۳u/*oﭫ=nݵNnczso\WuRt1mj^,)A"-J{mYW>Zv5nWUO6*k;lr6iܫ]Y*ts0 yKZnFT|mV?1V֨ҮϖW6*ʰֱ*͵v$ueޕq 0&m[v2|kRZQ>z۰ToLbtm*|yl鹪~JDamO$Ut}s*}~5[i7uso9N9|\GIaJѳ_/Röhd~Z T ]?],oo֟~U\Zcñ~_n]_ՕXoM۫E%ןIտezͷ{"}ҏD/:M2ՏJGVmocipsG3R7UݫwvUwVƈ2V>*-ukGqʻi*#WdN9JR T1_>]:}g:S6ޙ}1?ݧLtVDOt15E'Ozsȕ{+ޏ^)G"_oѥ]sjDJ6;뺙8a].t]Rly\^>dkNvϞ9BG5h{Xr7oo .|LIdZA{6c6f~<&O{R|Eg~Zx5;Z֞'E]Fc&OrBESc4ϩ#ע?S&~*;?zjhg, ZG ^o}뼴zZ\E)-1Q@Q@Q@+V{Lڵ#bSS:OO&PF/jFe"1(G4=/ݡu@(b9G']?٣lgm6ݔ+@ Bn 75>=AZc}ʋAaGPQeٱwP~ oOthO(TȏxgO/iOhl?ΛhOA^xyjdMZп0yM{bw\򌹏q<$p_4%m/Żg kixIٛS#\gaٻ_ Oܪvj|W[&+ҬܮMj|S_;[odmo)n,-FeiKma--V|G_HusWmD/xO;5o:Wڿv|d]hsU%[V .ono㳋k&X|FŚVt%Ef>;%ڱ3vUs3's1"@[[בXkf%yv?^Tޮ21Osh-yqoS6jܪW/7οܪS_ٺmfTDM;˛;eW7>D*ΫWOOo[x?w;?YJ2/'F>t_w}D麹Ho.fWUi!}k?Rm?۾EOCtXv-tɲ/)ktM7\i*;NΛtH\M~쫩ml!+ΟG&摠Ĩv߹LVssW)ߖ5$WVɳf%גT/þV_koɁگ:UO~VEmoXUp7[+,[}agh%-̷7߭ϟ~=4}_}۩'0yaMƧh >Z#HbDQb1g'Z]>Ju5D6;?Ot3| ?MS>@r?ܦ|3vmL(}ޭC^o:heTM\^9ucz?}Z}@76V!ݷ*yG5d5^h#eFgo)w;V!N7v׀uԥoN5L ķ6efVkץ.h1P({Vfۦ3X޶]Z<}=]wޮV[tkГO+EL |SJo: _t~rLb5$%5)=x)־f?wGc5СҝZ (((6䑫8+Z$usb%1AF> u: m)SV=9(1P~oVXlhGӶ.QQ~vwCꐌC}nJDД|ȔPGͶk 'z?Eh6e5? ?ՐP'SL(OOtE>z _vz6|_R[Wua)5>7;.6wU؟߯1m+w/țqj '莿w߿]CqZ=7fe]پq;*(Q6uU>O_c;9`z\ë́?*m*m[ l~p"m+RUw>f -zzꮨDN^LJ{Es:=p8g_mth:yN!dTVoҢ+H殯U ڏ&&Xoyv~Ky_z|xbo[{r3H@Q}g&;ߞ=eXO]m՜X<Th,[*Rْ'wՔ\k}DoZPz-k:42"lo\a Vm۾Hg>~m}lY~J[mUUW-KrJ4ͳj(K7zojϚzZ 2o6$[|a+_Ǖn\EYV\=nϚֱ>2r^S|TSշBۓoWG[&JV~ve5?ݧ?4*u2C3~jcljݧ; gCzR/FM"D) =jw͕ ɽ~M:Fͷm}?YvZ\D s \=^opj?_imwM}uwW}TH]>]oUx]wzpJj_lo*S|VW~ߵ7vancw6ɞ)Wuj]W۫<y/f^9+/vmjQֹj͡Ԥȕx-TΟ{$YO‘{_?ˆu:JSNjӫQQ@Q@Q@ k6%J?ءm?}c7wtTHSvQtδg Aa|S?|ѿ}q߾')S7-@FA)ڦoE?SO)@˳Q>@|CofϞBQ 6q^|yĽ4m/"]axMJ_j%W$p: ["ybכM}>FKamC n2iys{|Z;m*e}~J警ޟ7^{l&fj,5UK1W^暗+נxey'N^ovj&MWvft?.CxwZ66?%B-GiV0rt 3;nznm*i?ʿVq˔.euE~Og|Qة~Z(ߓy} lGEYvDV7ߨc˾3;+j vP|"*+_0d-n̨'o;֪8{ܫKMUwPqJɹuGj~VMIwmc׍?^*kJ=n?^?MfG)*L}bU, k!/XVp56щ4؟/ߩ_Љ>Zz=nc)|ݛ֥&ݴ /M9䨾XH}1@|DO7jskk6Sޙ>jzi?}{gՐ7ޡm1 Hx_;cz}?oqW/*UOu(uu2oUo=}Oa!:[窏橝mDEKI7߻Y?پ!FVo*Vzk΋Yο&ƮN3{]ʺ߮wM3Wxb\M]xױJ*c#ja] e%A!QA#?h@(?)q)3@si͛] m:Q%%:nzT࢏9@ͶCL >>"AToe23?vRaFݶa6S52LtgiL(351ΉE4LNԹM xm. ]S^yM⋆v_𮱱#0Rc#?|Ȍս 2'qn:6}y J/Vz\?m:-lk6IVj5VX[jnw.266yP/~߼]wvFE[mdUtWOYH6jVd%qYv'4)+U{7nuߕFv%e%:=Xϓ}_1~&>$-[;Z榇 ~m{8/З?ܟUnW}Aۅ}:g޻32EwՇvJ^ɟ|_-2aJmTa7;=4v_mQdT]^ksr=Eҿ[hʕڪ䪉Xh`2?}߭yw;c?7JnϞoz|?;m|/tXYD-+6/ޮǔMN(gOhQ/ݦzuhFOٲ *JmlP=1ntPO3gj-R쨝nҡtj@_Ot}Ak\4տ%t+)N>t.~c}T߮fkeG?߯S-:دIH|*(:ܡ>J&vTD$5k*iFܿZ뢋?GM?W=Z.e>m+<1ro]ٴSo׷ +,b𫮧m5N~.ޕ,pm^}ǩF}Wjt᭠[x+ٴW˶6 '(((i\~n3iU{(~O~[}⸁<]%C8θcQ}wÚ?۬82j7S";ghro?5! )D(zj%;)l(M:tvޏAa}S~= Eo A?ᢛv$JS7ʴ࠸ٽi>_L߾@LPwtohQO(/(ܦ4}f̯wڻ4>Zr6ի;GxY?XUZ^*u|r&_+jGUWΉ>j *~G:iMۻEtGyl_)}rݺ^_ۘ%nu_W+oMK2q*fmLz?~sܴ2*ض󢨑JF3,0%f|}Ѕ7ŵ~T{;6R[;%egvt:*RUܡ,bomX*?Z_`bZ18^19t~WȴMkM_6RȪ#'oXM)]g+ϼMj9M%w56gwmS:լ˙;IR_wU˿vs7Q)Oxv[OrͲo?z5Wz79\m_UwUvf_}Guڻ>WXx=uyC|^oS鷯lW(+gyj݂~?U)'{Jmp>bfc6o|M $)ϳ]7PG1=?)715S{L}tQ;ݪuDT>O.ޟw@=2KPX ~t=;~Z "^7br||`h쯝$GjzRw {u?_A*kǒ1=e ˷>dȾWT{M[5ϱVؔHRJNdU,^QBZv 5&oǛ=y *ZO˳j 2(_k|32݊(+ؤ?*>1w0Ԯ{T*1WF KE(((*{(HgQ^ . 3^#⋐?5 *mRXERpK ?*zuAq?=/JmE/JM%o>|Qt>}nSܠM rmޣgQ;bzN(OAo~Š múti.Lf>z>_e⧿UUY޹c.ź}B/o\N䨾'דkmIs-r5flѿ\hۖRO_Un/Kgg^gJOPig*O.%)r. QLJ zo+!CƼIUW~}+N}V~2;Vg6ĕՑok]ʵjRyLC͍\?Zr.Q;[wV7Whi]]:}^`67|ϽvUfTef}W%!3"껦l}&o%ͩ=/M|lCWǫuX&Huvw+soXìZ'w4 ²QaUZHk/V!%_\_Oy5-ݾ3b|ļY٥'wmLK:]]R~miٽPy Tu[6ʃ?5svUKyaQz 3<ޜfmRڲ]9oՙ3>͑K4>JTfy>u­iC:m|vUM507|8^gh5w/E٦+HVd~]66:O"K0m޵70V%īOl32JWEj>om-(gr"=XGJԙ.[M%t'ۿ~EO-%37ީ~EPX͔ݔ͔l>2ݿ1V==6|JgT.oJ S?ަ=X(wW_tkn6jm^)DW*s7O1e* s ~_ZgM?{>#>}ډɟ>w}_;S.w:#mh|+}g Z}Nz(Oh >O}%7}ՐCC}Ġ9c"Q>fĖ4oUo _ΨX4osUuج+: [7WIq(o|ý~2~(ߪR5is寝⋙v+[C͹ψ%-_r ;4'\_in篝.ovPU᳁"uڻcޙmYJ_~!yViLV$f߻M4H訿uM꺾+yZ\')W({8vKMߓUDclSmhSO: ZHU?J- ]ڽBDڵ՗1adMNkaTͽުWmv@U/훆mwJ؟/S55rU%hilUG-f.Vɋwܮz&Z-KgL4yuojt۟mެ_d*m6ϳU~ͻ_m9_=>t?VdKm4nƉ]O>Xr5Jtt$vKsՋ;Oͮ>ʿ=Xվ]Clvh= ejqJê, ]_zOď{/;˖ڱ7V/aOȕCVě7햳nu[߫ ![/v}껱-lK#JFUe{:cq).U)i$7r,?NTv6?TsC "Q<-*{536:"Y0)P¯[)mu^^'<y~m3{^o]fko6 ~JkѬ&XezGt[%O~JOm6"O;|{nbZo^.-v;߭9 /Lo+2:Vw˻́5>RYGnamm۫>j]J eox[? v1:|4UaԢ~XGW*S6|=2S?G_,O*S-1GV$5J}Rd/Ml5VDiLڲ}ѯxJ~*ߵkV0:}+)/r|ŷt}^MW|EқMevopS|edWܗ,~Jm>m <ٺbM%^? %p_ |,gF;ںh0+ͦZX(⾳՗`c/cB_Byp#% R1K[QEQEQEQEC(ʚEk6ŅcjѸ[`3mR5{狴wZ{3Z͞uH IIR˕}|QGߣe u=?ަ|RE5:R oߧl)S6/ޤ nϿFϒGߦwt@6l>_HymYrI; Ȭ-[?ݫCLNJ?\;_\ rDr#CQ}~'k|7}ĮrU{&ڨȿSz68>DݵhKe7mډڋoޭK$s}ϹSpߦB̛||6ٛc2g]jڦ#UxشOfErc[*?wS9JD~O(@+w}['̔ٓMZcS&FEbagnZV,ҴaexEubBON2vU%#״}žM@,}GHz#OM_.ɰQ7V/$@/M3mJg2ݪ#m۶9LSeŜՇU&s&F'jĿZslYt SV/}핉gZ^jmmޠR/&96^v+K&whb{U}3?˶3%" gmXKmV-|Q"E>a_E+ڴ: h2ӆm2)H7;76~N3z!U~*-<:mOIY%J +kȬ5_xS}ziFVϳlە~]V>]~Ou\Lj|G_tҼCJu?vݕ yo寗綞ʞ&PgTRaԙk2fQtg_'BF:rZOB}rK s{3RgZp\eZ rʔDŷV:SyV*:Jc?x9*/Wgy~Mձm}2!F~ZjL?L(c)SssG}?Au^uV7 ۪ˉvO^B7WԿ4~zRO&Ybg߱WiT>+S2w>߿O#4{FFikgIySyy}c…ݶ`W|/\K$vxWʷtxvSKSUV=0,.80. /`V "EUQEQEQEQE!U{f4LWxI Nh%B1ּź(`m#ORT(;/)5oϛW? 3I >O~sQѱϖ[;4B\B|]S/S#k_X%k;oS$x,2<;KW:q;?ܪy̿^*\}*\a!޻o7ȴBywz1|f_~Xٚwon愇ʯ\ss*uy[rs*|UdG(&Ye?.T)sϺ;~P*y?._g}*mZoedr *Jbry}d6wJ"mVؕ_{߻Un_ηF̋J~[gJ>&j>ڿ}[櫿.mRu{MV&T?Rоh'e}x,|_Nj*캝~ݟ"נ\Ymz\oCԝmm쫿fڕ-nf/R+;x[XٵVY)<,$JL׶*[f/ WH?'BwzᎰ!ͦlIWWfԵz׭|Ko[wsTw+w#WGg[F&5 “Y:וx^$eߵ_^ Mk/Vv|vF\56]*wFIROܯ/Ŀ~!e/SWJ%U|NQ/)~UF}jlڿ#~.ݫ5jXf'_B'[m"r _wܣ\ҡk#vꢏ$jz_%BPL}gݰ$NztjT4DmE2֫i7u)adՠ9M7+kcw>_57Ú?5̩Ư*K^o]2%oߧ䔏fOrnMR]Aʽ;E}?%dGN kM^%῏~!lq I,2:S>ܴy7j틔ruzĝFl:^9ZToӰ^E*>V:q1M~J.\N8MsvZi6e+38^=ݟc:G|@0v< Kxp;W|+z lڽEBcad|"5-ڀ ښSvxQEQEQEQEQEfh)r%F8jϟ]\0mLRta"9^7M +Z w?1:5Q#i.Sb}oL(Ch )(z<om~Zn%1_|[&iekּgH+ˋ["O;W̷.7R+os?j1FSvOwWMb1!m"v}$_}_w;ȋ|#PMH^mRoܬ)Z 6݋Ot_ʟ7jrno]-Cc6>F2#esbVJ̙oޢojv-Dl߹Or>]6zd[LH|.ͿA|!U,? fYO:gX~erWxevܿ+W=iت>U}Lth[jՄڞWgBfʿ=)1m/ܗ|'h/n|4Ҽ֬iNړq~JvUdm3loTua$eU BEtT_]Y]B%α*D6ǫ>7;Ҳ;"mPor&um-UyWy6פh?'YokOXt%K饉<_MO&"oy?7ʵ\[tU}_O__oޮ 9n.5LfOV_lnZ',L'zju}?7s/oSmV_Cdpbze*Jd{>PUd]zZfwݶ0Vvw̵,0divtR6{*mmVRD]/ߨj}w*?ʍLZCmg5 >Oޥ=a>MDC96>}ZI~DO9Uuu|2)M5$_*Ujݹ}ڹ.'͞9k\7F[ig? Z.~|sͲA~[}*$"$X;xlۯ)r#WUQy;?:fvv-e]NUNgY{7wSfM˾}S扪ha~a"b9z}ݏSl] O,Roj~VTTm#П{ZT2}w]g>ſ_a k|o2O6Kz̟5G]OL}Ň8nt/4D}ƧQДU/>kpGjB1jfM;W|PB|ޕX h-cأTӭ1Z m^95XdRZ* ( ( ( ( ( ( 71x|Z)W]D7GtR-a+Jkw\W=b/nuz9K<⿊&ľͶ/OSj?jdV_yO҄}ҥH;)Bo'Ltޞk6_ﭣrΨ|Pͱ~]lgL>ޕc|/ʉ*74Ͷwo4Jt0Ϳ/9E"M"wէ3D7WO15ovVOrۢva[_˾(]+`G-ćSy*y,gj'Dݶ/y-2*͕qnc2oj)7C/_Q}x4e׿~iM<:m/+o%wM/nwUGns}yttqDҶ~kC>gcrEz_VnϲCmOX%i/]"%._t>'|fg$=VXmZKJu }ޮ߾]}?n7}]O,OhE>;mxꬻ?_T_}t*Gt`hm%Iw:XkzO\k5M6Uwo:ՓŶ~!]?z>$[5灯|K\v%~YȪmf>کm*+VhzZY=34oW۶~J cQ[wrUQ&7w=#r 'J_]~ӆe$fҫQ-ݿyjXfwUfUl,Kg-=%Wmc۳nd0j(SmmmR,[C>Vޙ{e[HWvrnj Ov%]DXbm=f^\-XdϿ]m ۺQve+׾}h.'^X}YWX`9X/^U.~uEj1"ƛ y&XT,[P"LN W/j#|[EuET7&Z&Mn~ZxV{w:U8ZdRnU~|/ O^2luJwi_WѾWb].F߯Vs!|OKLٿąQV ʟz+ȫ?)G,|5j w3#XSO-Jmn[R}*9H./Saꥳo?2d5cWl|u[qwy~|%ٞ{ޛ~Wm-+BWS&ΕK°=R/c%Ww|֥_diwDgTr/5tfM{c}k8nbm|q mB܍"\Ҍ:Gizy" שxCHzwec+x)vLUaM]bN1_@xI[X8ymN? 8ǪbTNKH-jHQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQE29wERgeJ&J"_|HBs'z$;kٗg=._tf40ﺟĭ*1b<ܨauM|7ۻO(,f]&7wMmzNFA#ߟoUj!J_KO5WEXʋvS!Hq1\ٽܭm6|_~Qԭ}k2C771lmncwE۲wޫ?~>vnݾ̊wQݦkej_1~.UX~Wvl\vV{M㨑=`7PپD^ѣO_{l?fxTK?U])bKz>/N ?ܯg,_<R?_mY[6[ʩm@L6XV&oueu+ŵUw|>Ɖh: ~ѧJrK[GԥҵKe_}c/~%PZ\7˿ko x6 uݗ:}#g4Wɽh>V>|:KxyR:}_Yi_U<^Lz!FkǮjJ'ݑW:<7/Y76O]C,7m*52J[* ©Om*|%CpWWym56ϔ錢>tmL*d5L3"rÿf՗efm* 6*V 0-i#|3oĶTȊvClUSfݵzj[k;m+ehsJE{kfzՆbՏ%!Disگ>WL~DyP̍TJEyK ;Uxa-j UӈHW:uVڻ]IU;V%}[~i,!5U"l[uqkSذ[eW/]Q8T?Ғym>wvUGgfd̰unMu jŗUٯ.Sd_w䯹o4ص+ mU1?U{c&޿?W~RIVUtMG7˹=_uÓ/MlLG]LG[WS5Um_jT|rw jvTIiEf߷a]Ս'16me*vU7ު,؂$Ң|?+# HFi[]oJ E k_ ?:L9O,m;)#ގ3sOs%}oÇrd} AR?;gͭɶ2v~ ͻeF }]m|@a`~*σgdgk\Y|zuҾ8L\o f+l,Pck ZZ*V )h5 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( C-# Q G"h|IyV_Ijzb̧#5%}-%JW>wh`pwWk(텮Vm yajdȶv!TXsnڦyM6|Yw'ݠ[O#e|v'e 5? $Usg+HÓ>rIC毧>HG뿄{sFZ=M|<9(֞4 *_o% ԕ* d,?/ң s;OmUݳ䯢n4Q#|9c/?*!1i u>TV UWwx6Kw?(DOL*1(Wu>h[{֫QXʏ̘I#0PJJQh;/=W;73;9DdG)sV|ɱU]VȯV|̩,vuIQ+?Jo5mٲfFG6GtT|{}CO+j^"gXlo륙7UW~uQ>L[b4+U-|^ʗx篳Դ>uؕk:c/54kuoe1kSm"?εmz/⮱HR<db'tؿfB˻Vl-Uw$C)+BgoΔC BRo b_@#_vMu%O^Ok۬?j|GL~[)UԾ]*_)b}ڦI&vDik 6_ѫcJo-Z Wk?c]Km}G1,K7}\eMl:sN]moQ{eUIg?`鶬%VCe]'|6~Jn-^"|V,eavVݝ超Qvք?%Yaڶ%QykRzi_*ӿBWVիkeٿhHXjCfjV,+Y?+f.96/^75wfܖQ7ʟ߮DҢ(yDs7D1mֶ57Ϲ]F t'v_OZ~Jd9JZj7#ޥިj)O|!_s gZkQ*2}ΛH|{_ޭmJ\D}e߹V[)>}<A6GwR˲lb~wQ"ss۽*:D2/3~o-:y$"o[qY&FR=r$fJ;9goUM1kʳ? tK9]ѕנk|67@cij?`s.?)1n+ڴܦkQ+ .<z:4hVNz ͌< N9JŲQ)d_Jf+o!VȏVm D;?(R, ( 6:Bځ[Em:bEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQERzPrFX&G$a4 5 w|srx0{4zj:PbyVݳgvc?m3HAڽ|In=jhtp49<uŗ̛9LٺLjl+BYUnskS^-*3)M^osm/Uj(S#χw6SM͵}Z,!dOt%0ھ_WcCqn.a_5ĹEovx>jP/fO~6>-~xnKFo, pWiO#ٵ+|oo3E4*6kmQ>ݭ[+y\ZD_=mT*oʳ2l'Ԯ뾢_@7?~UW[RB7ο3Uwh&5]O樦MZs⏆?횫y[U\>o_A~^gm?W/%_=>[uz=%7Qlu_//QpSj؂@TZe\dUZ ms_ 2b~K4?I&xW;#. /y9 vυ5}+s1|786»7AHa@ ԳHT:VʰY\b@) P)h ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( LfiZ6▀ R@Q@Q@Q@!#h9U#H4u#yw{ܐ5]gARxFf)oJ3[Hw.1q4R|}"&F3ں+&|8"<|gjE<j.b˻ntH2(:3WA:s:ۻZz$KG1q:+bWmRD_uvggvUw%}|Eo+d&mW|r|۾P7:|ԇeݪ]#}͵aWԓd]JۛscܻCU% OܭWG:+|_~W;UD hY:ǹ~m$wWRd,d.R]Kbys,Pۢi"W!illi//vh:ghe5rh-gw/ϻ޸h_ax5 *fovM5|9jWˢ粖'ڛlᣔf)VdW֕ozO$e =4&k=ZϚ]:ʹIv!S3Mu'j26A ٳ?}?mա -r"(5a>tnmbټ߻VqAg >ʳUI[83CzMy7XKvW/x[|*gEOE}_J=|}rCSθ7ȕ>'Vt ' ND{X45V]KTևmp++4M6kh_ <?חP]~W+4Ze={VOoX6{}}ljfjIM3S9Kv6m )-M P ---=>.~Jt_KJ3=TM۪&. T@|L =7=H Oo*WZ%O@ޯ?hOK׮4ɔxwg̐nFw` ujdYs~tUy*o%WL7RF[kBT~USBx3B@JK;QcSFBl q7qN@QEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQEQE'zXÌb#$O 7w3l"z2Q τ˄Haw|VDTtfvslgaꖛ2߿Z/FVD܍?-M 'ڗg~O"Y4;q/|q(|D|`K-͹ziZo}T%#|%[x[O)JߙlQ'GlʉjTF2TvZ6h{T31-wپm{oػ+Kt2ߓھHxA˳g+?Ox&rKw+㫝J&~~kz , ȣe*ڨÖi_U}gz\;= C~e4Q)+7ڭ|Qgma^[']ʎCRuv.rȟ‰G4ɗ)^0Y}q+ Kczȟ)momnȆo}\c))rOs^Jiyv"C[nQvI3lmԵ$[.vWLiu+1,h6 kTSɾxѴGE(SoE:VlbV7o޽vT.c2kQ_-;MvvuTi-"-(ȯ -2#n[d؛0ZrBU*|QLީwک4ʏAyE3Xw*g@BTmMI;~ϞR#[Hez\gE?]٪"]=wi yT'2b[=JUWKy$+h/Km%m/ ī(ׯs@jgdqW ӄPڼ}}%xB@URC**zdCڤaQ@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@Q@L+d~9vtCG|gNrkڡϓ_UX`n(Yd#+Цa'co?++S.ȕrM~T:u"n+ğ/̕LrDvW+\CFZ9<7 vn|}(Q]%jQ\zٳڵ]_eW1xO7r{;6PU|M|֛ߒ/fݻbvwO|ZKc|5aiT}uE2ڲyM;e'w]ۋzdvo~z>Iҙc_߈hh:"J!2~DjlzWj[ڵ.UgXMR[s}&Xu[wՄuPx6W3.*Q.ұ.]_zQ?tWt\.|=Q4N+aU73L^EDZ֯s,\bx~=weJR[+ҴmKN[F,[?߮r%-8uOSmF&?YL[k R[m?mZ͹}Weo[_*TWW1"Xy~JmFOֲM;T>Ockr)igmm*/ԳCss/Db,Յwʓ?j^u[_WQW9vǬ}fq64eC •R[fd;>Viy2 XO5?bgޡ.v|iU y򿼴:*)%>ʕ4ڗKQ}WTT1T;ٶ 4IR&ʪO@i_Z}*Sw3lJq1<E-b_5]?IM mm?_W|U^KۈTj4 } R<=rf(W^W|8Z%mیWxz">M̵:$NJub0((((((((((((((((((((((((((CG;aMp>1[G+n> w둶z"|ںo"t*%t٬ibBoY:r%yMQ\[syyy7J J1~vnm=b,ӼүݬAmi ˿i&+)Us4];'Yiamo%ygi=:XpJ~О?w`߱[94uvTZoUR[mBmVm?Q/)m6 5̌"m_O7}|)_P!OZB'.oD۳}sWR[֭+mm +lB([e+qk{~QgHt]^;[yc+{{|*~ԙKM<=7*پ7C|B7v^M)wOh~hbi#bs}]:}|C6:'hYlF}_c}WȰӚ)2jW5y屶Ol?9}f|mC6'(y`(?|Q>ggU{ #}y>u KoS[)/k6Pu̞wvmbك1Vҡk9}Ո7lҠt^5do^m!ڵxx!sH=S-ܨ|i㸼w)V43Wxo<JC.ct\f^?Us^xc+wG) Tʠّ~\^[y(6OXGi$aEs7pF:(((((((((((((((((((((((((()ҝMa@>I Rpx{B+z"YTNl,]v>"rڟ˥Fp ?*JI1Esy$Xۻ~OwC}l?)G= |srRLu)|~%|@6ODoQ$xWFze}a"kmѪ]3ꮘ"Q+|6XLJzt]άeJ PϹ> ̩/zn.ɱGnD*"hضo>K !kגOsw |1n*#a)^G/KYHce{5""s'fڤn$M>6:U?/˗UP@wEV;H^J:7ɿbJ\yo4@S&|1 =>+L0/]U&wW[xY1OTJuovP}ּ;U_{IUX2H+=ݑP_J ]eT4/A Ls]Λh@6ʺ{m5#Q+&δҖVv@0\})5T uPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPns`h9; G.[h9_S4Sn>XڽEV*-J&Yp|~ R$,|Ҿ#r-NsZ*S=wl[xW|;{B$_xPv=zW|/IK+#Zk,1 XVDKmEgTb`cҵu]˳Iίooy,J3\gH~SLAlWouIlNZh4~FSJǮHMHO_9MR;Rܫi,nH2RIĨO ]q[/ݯOX_7A /7L%/7~*zXFN "$Xt_= ]ǁEө۟S'é9Mѱ澎(?*R?h!^1QuWx{iºM8` wV F]=[9{**F_ ,#+WZ\VrI+lʏ<$ t3-Юc{WGx&(bPô73C /?z}b k}bntVzqSbEXVR *LzZ QPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEP`S %RKU~ )|kFhÑ? ڲo<#6ʻ݀ S5G+c+~WUfґT2szfU!bAfZ)?~UfD7vs:邐#;Mςn=:V%Z*Gŷ^I.ʳ{Ww? 9G—9ICy6XY,eU?$i@KeqZ&K+aDj0+qfUXv{TiW5ʬJyjwچm ʲnsҼs+šZϲ}?I)Qќ_6WZyy:cpҒ棦#y2~{Wbr]$*4ɼj_{ E~V؈¯1#Z^3%aU(5GP>glb ƴѣb@8J5{@FR6Ҙl)X JkX:VFL -OM߾6r2x"&?^?/GM;l;j~T 9ȉ*߳/E'W3HTqڥ1ʽQlf>X [RU݋e;凇8{o+gS ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JZ(( Z(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((@@@ f\ENormalCJ_HaJmH sH tH H@H NS Heading 4$$@&a$ 5>*CJ(\DAD Default Paragraph FontRiR  Table Normal4 l4a (k(No List2B@2 NS Body TextCJM 2,-lmuv89( ) * + , . / 0 1 K ] ^ f g   g h  ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2  ! " 8 Z , _ !"Fe()HI;<O08000000000000000000000000080000000000080808080800, 0, 0, 0, 800K 00K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 00K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 800(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(800K0K0K0K0K0K0K0KM1'MM8@0(  B S  ?, T- ߎ. / d`0 `1 2 $`3 O_4 Ւ5 4֒6 (`7 (`8 )`9 D)`: )`; )`< *`= D*`> *`? *`@ +`A D+`B +`C +`D ,`E D,`F ,`G 4`H 5`I D5`G1 @ l l u @ M ~ ~ GGKRW++O     J< J s s { E Y JQV]]99O  :*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttagsStreet= *urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags PlaceType= *urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags PlaceName8*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttagsCity>*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags PersonName;*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttagsaddress8*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttagsdateB*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttagscountry-region9*urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttagsplace  11019412008314DayMonthYear    <DfmNU|    : > F K   mrsvwzO   mu  wz45O33333333333333,_^ g  )I=LOOkeith;:DCl [p FS_' )1[3<9|=zxCf\ElVH PNSDUs`EUmEoss"tuxSxoy)|m)vw3GVe/{*?R4&%;v& wmM/@n) >FybJK. wM@  M@UnknownGz Times New Roman5Symbol3& z Arialc  Times New Roman MT Extra Bold"qh2ZDF2 ! !Q#ZNj24dDD3H)?DHistorical InformationkeithkeithOh+'0|  8 D P\dltHistorical Informationistkeithiceiteit Normal.dotIkeith.d29tMicrosoft Word 10.0@N@@O@Q՜.+,0 hp|  r! DA Historical Information Title  !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~Root Entry F QData 1Table!WordDocument32SummaryInformation(DocumentSummaryInformation8CompObjj  FMicrosoft Word Document MSWordDocWord.Document.89qRoot Entry FhzS@Data 1Table!WordDocument32 X_AdHocReviewCycleID_EmailSubject _AuthorEmail_AuthorEmailDisplayName @ Thank youkowen@aanet.com.au Keith OwenSummaryInformation(DocumentSummaryInformation8CompObjj  FMicrosoft Word Document MSWordDocWord.Document.89q՜.+,D՜.+,D hp|  r! DA Historical Information Titlex@ (